Import site

satish k.chimakurthi

Hello all,

I am trying to load a module in python. When I said python at the
commandprompt, I got the following and yet I am able to go to the python
prompt

$ python
Python 1.5.2 (#1, Apr 3 2002, 18:16:26) [GCC 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux
7.2 2 on linux-i386

Can someone throw light on this ??

Thanks in advance,
SATISH

SATISH K.CHIMAKURTHI
GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT
UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY
LEXINGTON, KY

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou

I am trying to load a module in python. When I said python at the
commandprompt, I got the following and yet I am able to go to the python
prompt

$ python

A slight chance; if you enter the 'env' command at the shell prompt,
does it contain a 'PYTHONHOME' environment variable? If yes, unset it.