[IMPORTANT] Debugging

Yama

Hello,

I want to learn how to debug a web service while running the front end. Why
can't I debug two or more instances of the debugger? Is there a technique I
can accomplish that?

Thanks,

~yamazed

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]

Hi Yama,

If you create a solution that contains both the Web service and the
consumer application, you can easily debug the Web service by invoking it
from the consumer.

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]
MCP+I, MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA
ASP.NET Developer Support