Important information about Sun Java Certifications

Discussion in 'Java' started by Information, Nov 7, 2007.

  1. Information

    Information Guest

    Information, Nov 7, 2007

  2. Information wrote:
    >Sun Java Certifications
    >http://educational-plagiarist.blogspam.com/2007/06/spam-spam-spamifications.html

    "Acquiring a Sun Java certification is a justification
    for higher compensation and promotions. Sun Java
    certifications give a difficult learning curve attached.."

    I suspect Google will add weighting to how often
    an article is plagiarised 'real soon now'.

    When that happens, maybe this article will shoot
    to the top of the ratings..
    <http://www.theserverside.mobi/article.cfm/id/194842>

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Nov 7, 2007

  3. Remon van Vliet, Nov 7, 2007
  4. Remon van Vliet wrote:
    >> Sun Java Certifications
    >> http://educational-world.blogspAM.com/2007/06/sun-java-certifications.html

    >Am I wrong in assuming this is not the group to post this kind of
    >promotional nonsense?

    No you are 'not wrong'.

    Please mung (plagiarist) spammers URL' s before quoting them,
    or some simple minded bot may mistake you for a 'happy customer'
    (or a schill).

    Andrew Thompson, Nov 7, 2007