important plz reply soon

sixtyfive57

I would like to creat a matrix class in C++
I have problem in following code. could you please help me
a waiting for response
thanks

#include <iostream>
#include <math.h>
using namespace std;

class Matrix
{
double* M;
int SizeR, SizeC;

public:

Matrix ( int sizeR=1, int sizeC=1): SizeR(sizeR) ,SizeC(sizeC)
{ M = new double [SizeR] [SizeC];}

Matrix (const Matrix &a):SizeR(a.SizeR),SizeC(a.SizeC)
{
M = new double [SizeR] [SizeC] ;
for (int R=0; R< SizeR;R++)
{
for (int C=0; C< SizeC;C++)
{
//M[R][C] = a.M[R] a.M[C];
M[R][C] = a.M[R][C];

//GetElement
double GetElement (int R,int C) const
{ return M[R][C];}
// SetElement
void SetElement( int R,int C,double v)
{ M[R][C]=v;}

// Get Row Size
int GetSizeR () const
{ return SizeR;}

// Get Coloum Size
int GetSizeC () const
{ return SizeC;}

void SetSize ( int sizeR,int sizeC );

// distructor
~Matrix()
{ delete [] M;
}
};

void Matrix::SetSize ( int sizeR,int sizeC )
{
SizeR = sizeR;
SizeC = sizeC;
delete[] M;
M= new double[SizeR][SizeC];

Qu0ll

[...]

Do you think everyone else is "unimportant" and that we should take our time
to reply to them just so we can look after you? You can't even help by
choosing the correct newsgroup.

Plz go away soon.

--
And loving it,

-Qu0ll (Rare, not extinct)
(e-mail address removed)

Joshua Cranmer

I would like to creat a matrix class in C++
I have problem in following code. could you please help me
a waiting for response
thanks

First off, pretty much the fastest way to get the content of your
question ignored is to have a title "important plz reply soon" (the only
faster way I can think of is to have it say "IMPORTANT!!! PLZ REPLY
SOON!!!").

1. There is not, never has been, nor ever will be an implicit or
explicit guarantee on Usenet requiring help, importance notwithstanding.
Note that many people here are professional consultants and would be
willing to help on truly important requests for the going rate, which is
probably a fair ways outside your budget.

2. `Plz' is not an English word. Do not treat at is such. This is
Usenet, a place in which professional auspices should be kept. Most
importantly, this is not an AIM chat room or a series of text messaegs
to your buddies.

3. Most importantly, this is a /Java/ newsgroup. C++ is not Java. Please
post to the right newsgroup.

Lew

Christian said:
This is comp.lang.java. Its not about C++/C or any other Malbolge dialect.

"Malbolge"?

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malbolge>

Esoteric reference to an esoteric language, and a bit unfair to C++.

And demeaning to Malbolge. Malbolge achieves much more obscurity than
even C++ can dream of, according to what I'm reading. Give Malbolge
the credit due it.

Still, good rhetoric, Mr. Christian.

Harold Yarmouth

Joshua said:
First off, pretty much the fastest way to get the content of your
question ignored is to have a title "important plz reply soon" (the only
faster way I can think of is to have it say "IMPORTANT!!! PLZ REPLY
SOON!!!").

Not even IMPORTANT!!!!1!1 PLZ REPLY SOOOOON!!!1!!!1!1one? :)