(Important)QueryInterface for interface Interop.SQLXMLBULKLOADLib.ISQLXMLBulkLoad failed

Von Shean

I am trying to user Bulk loader component in asp.net.
The code runs perfectly fine in a test harness but gives the following error
when used in a strong named dll called from asp.net using c#.
The error is
QueryInterface for interface Interop.SQLXMLBULKLOADLib.ISQLXMLBulkLoad
failed

If anyone has any idea how do we use bulkloader in asp.net, then please
share.........

Regards,

Natty Gur

Hi,

Use tlbimp[1] to create .Net wrapper class. You need to use sn.exe to
create strong name key file and to use it with the /keyfile:filename
tlbimp option.

[1] -
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cptools
/html/cpgrftypelibraryimportertlbimpexe.asp

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
Israel , 51114

Phone Numbers:
Office: +972-(0)3-5786668
Fax: +972-(0)3-5703475
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

Know the overall picture

Von Shean

I have already done these steps. but there is no change in the error
message. It still comes and says the same thing.

I think it has something to do with the security of aspnet user

But then i tried this:
I have created the key file and used with tlbimp.
Built my project with a strong name key file.
registeded my dll in com+ by regsvcs to run under an admin account.
But still have the same result.

Regards,