    i need help from friends...who is java programmer..
    i want to make a friend with you....
    , Jun 27, 2008

  2. Daniel Pitts Guest

    wrote:
    > i want to get a java compiler.

    jdk is free from sun.
    > is ultraedit software java compiler.

    No, it sounds more like an editor.
    > if it is,i have ultraedit software which version is 14.0b
    > if you have crack or key gen file,please give me...............

    You won't find that here. You don't need it anyway. There is plenty of
    (legally) free things to help you on your quest to become a java programmer.
    > i need help from friends...who is java programmer..

    No, you should get a book and pay for your software.
    > i want to make a friend with you....

    Most of us here earn money by creating/selling software which you seem
    keen on stealing. Not a good way to make friends.
    Daniel Pitts, Jun 27, 2008