ImportError: No module named dbm

Guest

Hi all,
Iam trying to get 'cvs2svn' to get to work on a Trustix Linux machine.
However is suspect that no dbm is installed because running cvs2svn
gives the following error:

ERROR: your installation of Python does not contain a suitable
DBM module -- cvs2svn cannot continue.
See http://python.org/doc/current/lib/module-anydbm.html to solve.

So I ran test for the dbm installation and got the following,

root@drbn /usr/local/lib/python2.3/test# python test_dbm.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "test_dbm.py", line 7, in ?
import dbm
ImportError: No module named dbm

Can you tell me how do I go about getting the dbm module and install
it.??

Thanks again.

Manas.