ImportError: No module named rpm

Discussion in 'Python' started by Wicked, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. Wicked

    Wicked Guest

    Hi all,

    Has anyone got rpm.py? Is this a class/module for Python?

    I am getting the following error:

    File "./extra/scripts/update_release.py", line 42, in ?
    import rpm
    ImportError: No module named rpm

    I am using Solaris 9 and the Python package from Sunfreeware.com.

    The following test code produces a "FAIL" on my system.

    #!/usr/local/bin/python2.2
    from sys import exit

    def main():
    try: