    Regards..

    -
    qura

    qurat, Feb 28, 2004

  2. qurat

    Jakob Guest

    "qurat" <4designers.com> schreef in bericht

    > hi,
    > i nee ur help..plz tell me how can i include a javascript function
    > written in another file into html file.
    > means..importing html to html..
    >
    > Regards...

    How about cut-and-paste

    Jakob, Feb 28, 2004

  3. qurat

    rf Guest

    "qurat" <4designers.com> wrote in message

    > hi,
    > i nee ur help..plz tell me how can i include a javascript function
    > written in another file into html file.
    > means..importing html to html..

    Yes. You do need help.

    You need help with:

    a) your concept of what words actually are, eg nee -> need, plz -> please

    b) your communication skills

    c) your typing skills

    d) your overall concept of how web pages are built

    d) your netiquette.

    This is probably the bloody problem. Do us all a favour and get a newsreader
    and access alt.html directly instead of through this useless web site. I for
    one am getting bloody sick of the blighters coming in from there.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Feb 28, 2004
  4. qurat

    Richard Guest

    rf wrote:

    > "qurat" <4designers.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> hi,
    >> i nee ur help..plz tell me how can i include a javascript function
    >> written in another file into html file.
    >> means..importing html to html..

    > Yes. You do need help.

    > You need help with:

    > a) your concept of what words actually are, eg nee -> need, plz -> please

    > b) your communication skills

    > c) your typing skills

    > d) your overall concept of how web pages are built

    > d) your netiquette.

    > This is probably the bloody problem. Do us all a favour and get a
    > newsreader and access alt.html directly instead of through this useless
    > web site. I for one am getting bloody sick of the blighters coming in
    > from there.

    > Cheers
    > Richard.

    dumbass. has it ever occurred to you that the person may be from a non
    english speaking country?
    That the purpose of this group is to HELP, not berate users who are less
    fortunate than you are with your gift for gab and intelligence?
    Do you know what the term "Ugly American" means? Look in the mirror.

    You're the type of person who would travel to Tibet then ask what's wrong
    with these people?
    Why don't they speak English like everyone else does?
    You're the one who is ignorant when it comes to just plain ordinary common
    sense.

    Richard, Feb 28, 2004
  5. qurat

    Richard Guest

    qurat wrote:

    > hi,
    > i nee ur help..plz tell me how can i include a javascript function
    > written in another file into html file.
    > means..importing html to html..

    > Regards...

    <script language="JavaScript" src="filename.js"></script>

    write the file using notepad with no html tags in it.
    save the file with the quotes around the name and include the .js extension.
    If you don't include the quotes, you will get filename.js.txt as a result.

    http://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/extjs.html

    Richard, Feb 28, 2004
  6. qurat

    rf Guest

    "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    > rf wrote:
    >

    > Do you know what the term "Ugly American" means? Look in the mirror.

    ROFLMBAO.

    When I look in the mirror I see an Australian, you dipstick. You could
    *very* easily have determined this by looking at my headers.

    Once again you are totally wrong. Amazing, you can't even flame correctly
    :)

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Feb 28, 2004
  7. Richard wrote:
    > <script language="JavaScript"

    The language attribute doesn't exist.

    > src="filename.js">

    You're missing your type attribute.

    Leif K-Brooks, Feb 29, 2004
  8. qurat

    Richard Guest

    Leif K-Brooks wrote:

    > Richard wrote:
    >> <script language="JavaScript"

    > The language attribute doesn't exist.

    >> src="filename.js">

    > You're missing your type attribute.

    True. That's the old method obviously.

    Richard, Feb 29, 2004
  9. qurat

    Richard Guest

    rf wrote:

    > "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    >> rf wrote:
    >>

    >> Do you know what the term "Ugly American" means? Look in the mirror.

    > ROFLMBAO.

    > When I look in the mirror I see an Australian, you dipstick. You could
    > *very* easily have determined this by looking at my headers.

    The term could also be applied to "ugly australian" and would mean the same
    thing.
    It's when you go visit a foreign country who's lifestyle is totally
    different than yours, you expect them to be as you are.
    You bitch and you whine because you don't understand the language, the
    customs, or anything else.
    Just as you did here. You chewed out the guy simply because you failed to
    understand HIS way of life.

    Richard, Feb 29, 2004
  10. qurat

    > rf wrote:
    >

    > > "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    > >> rf wrote:
    > >>

    > >> Do you know what the term "Ugly American" means? Look in the mirror.

    > > ROFLMBAO.

    > > When I look in the mirror I see an Australian, you dipstick. You could
    > > *very* easily have determined this by looking at my headers.

    > The term could also be applied to "ugly australian" and would mean the

    same
    > thing.

    Ever been here? I think not. Do not pass opinions on something you have
    never seen or know anything about.
    Oh, hang on, you are always passing opinions about stuff like HTML and CSS,
    which you don't know anything about :)

    However, once again you are wrong.

    > It's when you go visit a foreign country who's lifestyle is totally
    > different than yours, you expect them to be as you are.

    I have been to many "foreign" countries. Probably many many more than you
    have been to. I expect them to be exactly as they are.

    Once again you are wrong.

    > You bitch and you whine because you don't understand the language, the
    > customs, or anything else.

    No I do not. I do my best to make myself understood and am paitient if I
    have trouble understanding them.

    Quite a few of my business associates and clients are "foreign". Many of
    then (especially the Asian ones) do not speak English at all and must work
    through an interpretor. We get on very well this way and I make quite a tidy
    sum of money working with them. Do you?

    In any case, once again you are wrong.

    > Just as you did here. You chewed out the guy simply because you failed to
    > understand HIS way of life.

    This person speaks English as his native language. He/she is also probably
    under 20 years old.

    <quote>
    hi,
    i nee ur help..plz tell me how can i include a javascript function
    written in another file into html file.
    means..importing html to html..
    </quote>

    "nee" may be a typo. "ur" and "plz" are not. They are contractions of the
    real word by an English speaking person. A person who did not speak English
    fluently would not use these contractions. To stuff a language up like the
    OP did requires an intimate knowledge of that language.

    It is *you* who seem to think the OP is a "foreigner".

    Well, once again you are wrong.

    Gee, four wrongs in one ten line post. You are getting more unbelievable by
    the day :)

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Feb 29, 2004
  11. qurat

    > Leif K-Brooks wrote:
    >
    > > Richard wrote:
    > >> <script language="JavaScript"

    > > The language attribute doesn't exist.

    > >> src="filename.js">

    > > You're missing your type attribute.

    > True. That's the old method obviously.

    So why did you post it? Are you intentially trying to teach the newbies
    incorrect stuff? No, don't asnwer that. We can see for ourselves. 99% of the
    stuff you post is incorrect.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Feb 29, 2004
  12. qurat

    A. Cain Guest

    "informant" <> wrote in message

    > "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    > > rf wrote:
    > >

    > > > "qurat" <4designers.com> wrote in message

    > > > Yes. You do need help.

    > > > You need help with:

    > > > a) your concept of what words actually are, eg nee -> need, plz ->

    > please
    > >
    > > > b) your communication skills

    > > > c) your typing skills

    > > > d) your overall concept of how web pages are built

    > > > d) your netiquette.

    > > > This is probably the bloody problem. Do us all a favour and get a
    > > > newsreader and access alt.html directly instead of through this

    useless
    > > > web site. I for one am getting bloody sick of the blighters coming in
    > > > from there.

    > > > Cheers
    > > > Richard.

    > > dumbass. has it ever occurred to you that the person may be from a non
    > > english speaking country?
    > > That the purpose of this group is to HELP, not berate users who are less

    > PKB, S00pid.
    >
    > > fortunate than you are with your gift for gab and intelligence?
    > > Do you know what the term "Ugly American" means? Look in the mirror.

    > He's Australian, moron.
    >
    > > You're the type of person who would travel to Tibet then ask what's

    wrong
    > > with these people?
    > > Why don't they speak English like everyone else does?
    > > You're the one who is ignorant when it comes to just plain ordinary

    common
    > > sense.

    > Irony meters= boom

    Ever see an atomic bomb explosion? Yea, much like that.

    sn-us!sn-xit-01!sn-xit-08!supernews.com!newsfeed.news2me.com!cyclone1.gnilin

    k.net!wn51feed!worldnet.att.net!129.250.175.17!pln-w!spln!dex!extra.newsguy.

    A. Cain, Feb 29, 2004
  13. qurat

    Duende Guest

    While sitting in a puddle rf scribbled in the mud:

    > Quite a few of my business associates and clients are "foreign".

    Australians are foreign. ;)

    --
    Duende

    Duende, Feb 29, 2004
  14. Richard wrote:

    > dumbass. has it ever occurred to you that the person may be from a non
    > english speaking country?
    > Do you know what the term "Ugly American" means? Look in the mirror.

    As has already been pointed out, "rf" isn't American: he's Australian. So
    was the original poster. (I did an ARIN lookup on his IP address.)

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Feb 29, 2004