Importing a Project

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Create project in existing folder. Specify a web URL to the project. NOTE:
You will have to view all files and include them to edit and compile. You
can edit standard ASP files in .NET; it will not convert them. For the most
part, however, I would use Visual InterDev or the Microsoft Script Editor
for ASP and keep .NET in VS.NET. My reasoning is to avoid confusion; if this
is not a problem with you, VS.NET can edit ASP well enough.