importing classs without package in JSP ?

Discussion in 'Java' started by mhk, Nov 28, 2003.

  1. mhk

    mhk Guest

    Hi,

    i am working on apache server web based project and i want to import a
    class without package in my JSP file.

    All my classes are in "WEB-INF/classes"

    if i use a package (such as "project") in a class (such as "match" )
    then i can import class "match" in jsp using

    <%@ page import="
    java.util.*,
    project.*
    "%>

    But if i dont have package then i dont know how to import my class in
    JSP. Thats what i want to know .

    PLease help me. i am really thankful to you guys.

    Sincerely,

    Jeff

    mhk, Nov 28, 2003

  2. mhk

    Chris Smith Guest

    mhk wrote:
    > i am working on apache server web based project and i want to import a
    > class without package in my JSP file.

    See my reply in comp.lang.java.help, and please don't multipost. If you
    really feel that your subject is appropriate in two different groups, go
    ahead and list both in the Newsgroups header (called crossposting)
    instead. It helps everyone.

    --
    www.designacourse.com

    MindIQ Corporation