Importing Data from XML to Treeview

u11190

I am currently working in a project for the university. I have a XML
file called (Data) ‎consist of three fields F1 which has many item
under it, F2 also has many items and ‎F3 with many items. I want
Treeview1 to read F1 as the root (LEVEL 0) and F2 as ‎the child
(LEVEL 1).‎

Then once I choose any item of F1 or F2 then content of F3 to be
displayed in ‎Textbox1‎

‎-‎F1…Item1‎
F2…Item1‎
F2…Item2‎
F2…Item3‎
‎-‎F2…Item2‎
F2…Item1‎
F2…Item2‎
‎+F3…Item3‎

Any body can help me in creating this project (code)‎