Importing Data from XML to Treeview

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by u11190, Dec 16, 2005.

  1. u11190

    u11190 Guest

    I am currently working in a project for the university. I have a XML
    file called (Data) ‎consist of three fields F1 which has many item
    under it, F2 also has many items and ‎F3 with many items. I want
    Treeview1 to read F1 as the root (LEVEL 0) and F2 as ‎the child
    (LEVEL 1).‎

    Then once I choose any item of F1 or F2 then content of F3 to be
    displayed in ‎Textbox1‎

    ‎-‎F1…Item1‎
    F2…Item1‎
    F2…Item2‎
    F2…Item3‎
    ‎-‎F2…Item2‎
    F2…Item1‎
    F2…Item2‎
    ‎+F3…Item3‎

    Any body can help me in creating this project (code)‎

    u11190, Dec 16, 2005