    http://intern.akaflieg.uni-karlsruh...tartkladde/downloads/startkladde-5761.tar.bz2

    Regards

    Bernhard

    Bernhard Reinhardt, Mar 4, 2008

  2. Bernhard Reinhardt wrote:
    > I want to use an open source linux program and add minor changes. I am
    > quite a beginner and my experience is limited to some little mainly
    > C-style console programs.
    >
    > It's hard for me to find out what´s going on in the different source
    > files. So I thought about importing the project in a graphical IDE.
    >
    > I played around with kdesigner and the Qt-plugin for eclipse. Both
    > relay on .pro and .ui files which are not included in the source. I'm
    > not sure what tools where used to create the program.

    Most likely some Qt specific tool, like their designer. If those
    are text files, you probably can create those files in any text
    editor you like, provided you know the format of the files.

    > My question: Is it possible to import/convert such a source into a
    > Qt-Project (with pro and ui files)

    You seem to have a question about Qt. Did you know they have their
    own online forums? I am sure you can find them on the web site for
    TrollTech. Your inquiry seems to have nothing to do with the C++
    *programming language*, the topic of this newsgroup.

    Victor Bazarov, Mar 4, 2008

  3. Bernhard Reinhardt

    Guest

    > It's hard for me to find out what´s going on in the different source
    > files. So I thought about importing the project in a graphical IDE.

    I suggest using Doxygen to get an overall code organization view of
    the source. You can configure that tool to produce many types of
    diagrams that show dependencies amoung source files.

    HTH

    , Mar 4, 2008