Importing MySQLdb module causes malformed header error.. pls help!!!

Kiran B.

Hello, im having this error while using Apache and the MySQLdb module.
[error] [client 127.0.0.1] malformed header from script. Bad
header=*** You don't have the (right): c:/program files/apache
group/apache/cgi-bin/fig28_18.py

I have connected all databases already. If I remove the import MySQL
statement, theres no problem. But i need to use the database. . what
could possibly be wrong???

pls help.. I have the MySQLdb installed in my Python directory
already..

#!c:\Python23\python.exe

import cgi
import MySQLdb

def printContent():
print "Content-type: text/html\n\n"
print
print """
lang="en">

def printReply():
from convert import genPrime, genPrimeE
p1 = genPrime()
q1 = genPrime()
e1 = genPrimeE()
N1 = p1 * q1
M1 = (p1-1)*(q1-1)
print 'e1 %d, m1 %d' %(e1,M1)

while(e1 % M1 == 0):
e1 = genPrimeE()

connection = MySQLdb.connect( db = "try" )

cursor = connection.cursor()
cursor.execute("insert into trials (p,q,n,m) values
('p1','q1','n1','m1');")
authorList = cursor.fetchall()
cursor.close() # close cursor
connection.close()

printContent()
form = cgi.FieldStorage()

personInfo = { 'firstName' : form[ "firstname" ].value,
'lastName' : form[ "lastname" ].value,
'email' : form[ "email" ].value,
'phone' : form[ "phone" ].value,
'book' : form[ "book" ].value,