Importing MySQLdb module causes malformed header error.. pls help!!!

Discussion in 'Python' started by Kiran B., Nov 5, 2003.

  1. Kiran B.

    Kiran B. Guest

    Hello, im having this error while using Apache and the MySQLdb module.
    [error] [client 127.0.0.1] malformed header from script. Bad
    header=*** You don't have the (right): c:/program files/apache
    group/apache/cgi-bin/fig28_18.py

    I have connected all databases already. If I remove the import MySQL
    statement, theres no problem. But i need to use the database. . what
    could possibly be wrong???

    pls help.. I have the MySQLdb installed in my Python directory
    already..

    #!c:\Python23\python.exe

    import cgi
    import MySQLdb

    def printContent():
    print "Content-type: text/html\n\n"
    print
    print """
    lang="en">

    def printReply():
    from convert import genPrime, genPrimeE
    p1 = genPrime()
    q1 = genPrime()
    e1 = genPrimeE()
    N1 = p1 * q1
    M1 = (p1-1)*(q1-1)
    print 'e1 %d, m1 %d' %(e1,M1)

    while(e1 % M1 == 0):
    e1 = genPrimeE()

    connection = MySQLdb.connect( db = "try" )

    cursor = connection.cursor()
    cursor.execute("insert into trials (p,q,n,m) values
    ('p1','q1','n1','m1');")
    authorList = cursor.fetchall()
    cursor.close() # close cursor
    connection.close()

    printContent()
    form = cgi.FieldStorage()

    personInfo = { 'firstName' : form[ "firstname" ].value,
    'lastName' : form[ "lastname" ].value,
    'email' : form[ "email" ].value,
    'phone' : form[ "phone" ].value,
    'book' : form[ "book" ].value,