Importing Package through Jar in JCreator Parameter Names problem

Alex

In JCreator, when you make a function, and then access it in a
different part of the code, JCreator will show the names of the
parameters that the function has. I packaged some of my code into a
jar, imported it back in a different project, except now instead of the
real names for parameters that I used, it shows parm1, parm2, etc. Any
ideas how to fix this? Knowing the real names is really useful and in
any package made by sun, for instance, it shows the real name fine.
Sorry if what I wrote is confusing.

Thanks in advance,
Alex