    this list box is missing in VS2005 Pro.

    Where is the problem ?
    CS

    WT, Jun 1, 2006

  2. Hi CS,

    As for the "localization" feature you mentioned, I've double check both VS
    2005 TeamSuite and Professional edition and both of them support this
    feature. And you can find this setting in the web setup project's
    properties. You can simply select the web setup project's node in the
    Visual Studio 2005's solution explorer, and in the Property Windows(of the
    websetup project) you will find this "Localization" property which is
    represented by a dropdownlist that contains multiple available localizable
    languages.

    #Localization Property
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/10t3fbxz(VS.80).aspx

    Hope this helps.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jun 2, 2006

  3. WT

    WT Guest

    Hello Steven,

    I finally get everything, I was using right button click on the projet in
    solution explorer which gives a 'Property Dialog also' which is not the same
    as the Properties obtained from View-Properties.

    Thanks fo help.
    CS

    de news: ...

    WT, Jun 2, 2006
  4. Thanks for your quick response Cs,

    Glad that you've got it working.

    Have a good day!

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jun 2, 2006
  5. WT

    WT Guest

    My last problem in this WebSetup is transfering a parameter, TARGETDIR, from
    the 'Register User' dialog to my register program.
    When I enter TARGETDIR in the arguments property, my program receives the
    value 'TARGETDIR' and not the value contained in the install property named
    TARGETDIR.
    I have tried to put '$' before it without result.
    I was believing that TARGETDIR is the property from Web Application Folder
    that should 'be accessed at installation to override the path of a custom
    folder'
    How to send this target installation dir as parameter to my program?

    Thanks for help again.

    WT, Jun 2, 2006
  6. WT

    WT Guest