    suggestions!

    xian

    , Apr 5, 2006

  2. Fei Liu Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there any book that one can improve C++ skills by doing some
    > exercises or small-to-medium scaled projects? The prefered books
    > should also have solutions and some explanations. Thanks for your
    > suggestions!
    >
    > xian

    Try "Accellerated C++"

    Fei Liu, Apr 11, 2006

    Thanks, but I'm living in the smallest captial of the world that has no
    decent book shop at all to buy accelerated c++.

    xian

    , Apr 11, 2006
  4. red floyd Guest

    www.amazon.com
    www.bn.com

    red floyd, Apr 11, 2006

    Thanks for reminding me of them, I'll check it out how long it takes to
    deliver.

    xian

    , Apr 12, 2006

    www.bookpool.com usually has the best price on computer books.