In C++, How do I insert a block of codes in the middle of my Main?

Mr. Ken

I used Perl to generate some C++ codes, which is stored in a "all_tests.c",
which needs to be inserted into a particular line in the main.cpp.

How do I accomplish this?
(I used to do this in Verilog codings).

TIA.

Kai-Uwe Bux

Mr. Ken said:
I used Perl to generate some C++ codes, which is stored in a
"all_tests.c", which needs to be inserted into a particular line in the
main.cpp.

How do I accomplish this?

On that line do:

#include "all_tests.c"