In List

Mat

In SQL you can use the operator "IN" in a where clause.

Is it possible to use the same in an vbscript IF statement?

Rad [Visual C# MVP]

In SQL you can use the operator "IN" in a where clause.

Is it possible to use the same in an vbscript IF statement?

Yep.

Like so:

Select fullname, age from people where age in (50,60,70)

Rad [Visual C# MVP]

In SQL you can use the operator "IN" in a where clause.

Is it possible to use the same in an vbscript IF statement?

Sorry, less haste, less waste!

Not sure VBScript can do that...

Closes thing would be to put what you want in an array or some such
collection then process it in a foreach loop I'd think...

Mat

select case can do it but this is not beautiful