IN NEED OF A WEB DESIGNER WHO..

wayne

IS BUILDING HIS PORFOLIO AND WILL WORK FOR NOTHING =)

There is a website with the OPs email name (without the underscores).
Do you think they are related?

--
Wayne
http://www.glenmeadows.us

Chaddy2222

Hywel said:
I suppose you get what you pay for. What software are you writing that
site with?
NVU, http://www.nvu.com
I like NVU as a WYSIWYG editor as it writes code which is quite close
to being valid, it really only needs a few tweeks here and their.
I do have a copy of HTML-Kit though.[/QUOTE]

Chaddy2222

Beauregard said:
Give him a break; he does pretty well for a blind person.
Thanks.
I should point out that my background with this type of thing is more
from an information systems side of things, rather then programming,
though I do from time to time re-work bits of code to fit the
particular websites needs.
With my main site I have focused more on the ease of use, rather then
something that looks pritty.....
I have also made an effort to make the website accessible for obvious
reasons.....
I am aware that my sites don't always look fantastic, but really,
that's not really the point of the WWW and most users and or customers
(a part from those people) who like looking at flashing and or moveing
things) would agree.
I have noticed a lot of other sites out their, made by other blind or
vision impaired people which are nothing more then just a list of
links!.....
Not that therre's anything wrong with that eather....

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Chaddy2222" <rockradio2000
@yahoo.com.au> vouchsafed:
I have noticed a lot of other sites out their, made by other blind or
vision impaired people which are nothing more then just a list of
links!.....
Not that therre's anything wrong with that eather....

My site is almost 100% graphics and nothing but, but check out the home
page. Yes...it's a list of links (-with one measly little graphic hover
for those of us with imagamania.)

the_profit_princess

nevermind..found a good web designer. I am paying her as soon as I
email my stuff to her!