  1. Guest

    IS BUILDING HIS PORFOLIO AND WILL WORK FOR NOTHING =)
    , Apr 26, 2006

  2. David Segall Guest

    wrote:

    >IS BUILDING HIS PORFOLIO AND WILL WORK FOR NOTHING =)

    Visit http://www.oswd.org/ but you will have to write your own
    content.
    David Segall, Apr 26, 2006

  3. Chaddy2222 Guest

    Chaddy2222, Apr 26, 2006
  4. Chaddy2222 wrote:
    > > IS BUILDING HIS PORFOLIO AND WILL WORK FOR NOTHING =)

    > But, get in contact with me and I might see what I can do regarding
    > your web design needs.

    giving it away....
    Travis Newbury, Apr 26, 2006
  5. Chaddy2222 wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> IS BUILDING HIS PORFOLIO AND WILL WORK FOR NOTHING =)

    > Do you really need to shout??
    > Anyway, all caps is very hard to read.
    > But, get in contact with me and I might see what I can do regarding
    > your web design needs.
    > View, http://freewebdesign.cjb.cc/contact.html

    I suppose you get what you pay for. What software are you writing that
    site with?

    --
    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel Jenkins, Apr 26, 2006
  6. Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > Chaddy2222 wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> IS BUILDING HIS PORFOLIO AND WILL WORK FOR NOTHING =)

    >> Do you really need to shout??
    >> Anyway, all caps is very hard to read.
    >> But, get in contact with me and I might see what I can do regarding
    >> your web design needs.
    >> View, http://freewebdesign.cjb.cc/contact.html

    > I suppose you get what you pay for. What software are you writing that
    > site with?

    Hope he doesn't charge too much....

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Apr 26, 2006
  7. saz Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > wrote:
    > > IS BUILDING HIS PORFOLIO AND WILL WORK FOR NOTHING =)

    > Do you really need to shout??
    > Anyway, all caps is very hard to read.
    > But, get in contact with me and I might see what I can do regarding
    > your web design needs.
    > View, http://freewebdesign.cjb.cc/contact.html

    I just looked at your site. I can see why you do it for free.
    saz, Apr 27, 2006
  8. saz wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> wrote:
    >>> IS BUILDING HIS PORFOLIO AND WILL WORK FOR NOTHING =)

    >> Do you really need to shout??
    >> Anyway, all caps is very hard to read.
    >> But, get in contact with me and I might see what I can do regarding
    >> your web design needs.
    >> View, http://freewebdesign.cjb.cc/contact.html

    > I just looked at your site. I can see why you do it for free.

    Give him a break; he does pretty well for a blind person.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 27, 2006
  9. wayne Guest

    wrote:
    > IS BUILDING HIS PORFOLIO AND WILL WORK FOR NOTHING =)

    There is a website with the OPs email name (without the underscores).
    Do you think they are related?

    --
    Wayne
    http://www.glenmeadows.us
    wayne, Apr 27, 2006
  10. Nik Coughlin Guest

    wayne wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> IS BUILDING HIS PORFOLIO AND WILL WORK FOR NOTHING =)
    >>

    > There is a website with the OPs email name (without the underscores).
    > Do you think they are related?

    I didn't need to see that!
    Nik Coughlin, Apr 27, 2006
  11. Chaddy2222 Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > Chaddy2222 wrote:
    > > wrote:
    > >> IS BUILDING HIS PORFOLIO AND WILL WORK FOR NOTHING =)

    > > Do you really need to shout??
    > > Anyway, all caps is very hard to read.
    > > But, get in contact with me and I might see what I can do regarding
    > > your web design needs.
    > > View, http://freewebdesign.cjb.cc/contact.html

    > I suppose you get what you pay for. What software are you writing that
    > site with?

    NVU, http://www.nvu.com
    I like NVU as a WYSIWYG editor as it writes code which is quite close
    to being valid, it really only needs a few tweeks here and their.
    I do have a copy of HTML-Kit though.

    Chaddy2222, Apr 27, 2006
  12. Chaddy2222 Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > saz wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>,
    > > says...

    > >> Do you really need to shout??
    > >> Anyway, all caps is very hard to read.
    > >> But, get in contact with me and I might see what I can do regarding
    > >> your web design needs.
    > >> View, http://freewebdesign.cjb.cc/contact.html

    > > I just looked at your site. I can see why you do it for free.

    > Give him a break; he does pretty well for a blind person.

    Thanks.
    I should point out that my background with this type of thing is more
    from an information systems side of things, rather then programming,
    though I do from time to time re-work bits of code to fit the
    particular websites needs.
    With my main site I have focused more on the ease of use, rather then
    something that looks pritty.....
    I have also made an effort to make the website accessible for obvious
    reasons.....
    I am aware that my sites don't always look fantastic, but really,
    that's not really the point of the WWW and most users and or customers
    (a part from those people) who like looking at flashing and or moveing
    things) would agree.
    I have noticed a lot of other sites out their, made by other blind or
    vision impaired people which are nothing more then just a list of
    links!.....
    Not that therre's anything wrong with that eather....
    --
    Regards Chad. http://www.freewebdesign.cjb.cc
    Chaddy2222, Apr 27, 2006
  13. Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "Chaddy2222" <rockradio2000
    @yahoo.com.au> vouchsafed:

    > I have noticed a lot of other sites out their, made by other blind or
    > vision impaired people which are nothing more then just a list of
    > links!.....
    > Not that therre's anything wrong with that eather....

    My site is almost 100% graphics and nothing but, but check out the home
    page. Yes...it's a list of links (-with one measly little graphic hover
    for those of us with imagamania.)

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.
    Neredbojias, Apr 27, 2006
  14. Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "Nik Coughlin" <>
    vouchsafed:

    > wayne wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> IS BUILDING HIS PORFOLIO AND WILL WORK FOR NOTHING =)
    >>>

    >> There is a website with the OPs email name (without the underscores).
    >> Do you think they are related?

    > I didn't need to see that!

    Hehe, he got me, too. I think ol' PP spamed here once 'cause I vaguely
    remembered the lines.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.
    Neredbojias, Apr 27, 2006

    nevermind..found a good web designer. I am paying her as soon as I
    email my stuff to her!
    , May 15, 2006
  16. Marvel Guest

    idiot