In page Anchors

Mimic

Just wondering if people have any info on the use of

Booth appear to pass the w3c xhtml 1.0 trans validator. Thx

--
Mimic

"I can speak to people anywhere in the world, I can get any information
I want, I can goto new zealand in 0.384 seconds, why would I want to go
outside?"
"The voices have stopped now. But they had some good ideas."
ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== [ www.hidemyemail.net ]

Lauri Raittila

Just wondering if people have any info on the use of

First one most likely causes problems (it will cause nested a elements,
which are sometimes corrected, sometimes not.), latter might work in some
situations, both are bad idea. Use id attribute on right place, or wrap
some content in anchor element.
Booth appear to pass the w3c xhtml 1.0 trans validator. Thx

Why are you using XHTML transitional? Validation is tool that finds
syntax errors. Since correct syntax has little to do with XHTML page that
works in WWW, it is not very useful tool, unless you understand what it
is for.
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/html/validation.html