In the same dropdownlistbox, I need bold, italic and different colors in

Carlos Arra via .NET 247

In the same dropdownlistbox, I need bold, italic and different colors in
if possible...any help is appreciated.

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

Carlos said:
In the same dropdownlistbox, I need bold, italic and different colors in
if possible...any help is appreciated.

Carlos, check out EasyListBox [http://easylistbox.com]. Here is a demo
that shows color, bold text, and image support. (Note, the demo only
works in Internet Explorer):
http://easylistbox.com/demoQuickStart.aspx#custom

Happy Programming!

--

Scott Mitchell
(e-mail address removed)

Rick Spiewak

I haven't tried this <g>, but you might try adding style attributes to the
attributes collection of the listitem.

Peter Brunone [MVP]