In the VS IDE, can you set a query string along with a start page?

Jeff Johnson [MVP: VB]

Subject pretty much says it all. I'm testing a page that, at the moment, I
have no links to from other pages. The page requires a query string, so
simply setting it as the start page in the IDE is not enough. An analogy in
VB would be to set the Command Line Parameters for a project.

Yes, I could take 30 seconds out of my life and create a dummy HTML page
that has the link I want, but for future reference I'd like to know whether
what I want to do can even be done.

Lucas Tam

Subject pretty much says it all. I'm testing a page that, at the
moment, I have no links to from other pages. The page requires a query
string, so simply setting it as the start page in the IDE is not
enough. An analogy in VB would be to set the Command Line Parameters
for a project.

Yes,

Right click on the project
Select Properties
Select configuration properties
Select Debugging

It's all in there : )

Jeff Johnson [MVP: VB]

Yes,

Right click on the project
Select Properties
Select configuration properties
Select Debugging

It's all in there : )

AAAAGGGGHHH!!! I swear when I was looking through the project properties
earlier that the Configuration Properties "folder" only had one entry under
it: Build. Many thanks. At least I was on the right track....