    debug configuration with debug in web.config.

    Thanks for help
    CS
    WT, May 30, 2006

  2. Hi CS,

    Thank you for posting.

    As for the ASP.NET 2.0 debugging in VS 2005, it should behave same for both
    filesystem based project or IIS host project. And generally, as long as
    we've configure the web.config's <compilation debug="true"/> , we can use
    either F5 key(debug--->start debugging menu) to start debugging or manually
    attaching the ASP.NET worker process (use debug -->attach processes...). So
    is there any particular error message when you try debugging the IIS host
    ASP.NET application?

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Community Support