In Web view, controls not there

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Centherod, Nov 13, 2003.

  1. Centherod

    Centherod Guest

    I created a Web Application. I put all my controls onto
    a form. I used labels, text boxes and a button.

    When I went to view it in Web view/start without
    debugging, none of the text boxes show up as well as the
    button doesn't show up either. The labels show up, but
    they are all jumbled at the top of the Web Form in browse
    view.

    When looking at the form in design, it looks as it should.

    Originally I didn't have IIS installed, so I installed it
    when we reached this chapter.

    I have tried re-installing VB.net, totally uninstalling
    VB.net then re-installing.

    Any ideas?

    Cen

    Centherod, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Centherod

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    you needed to install iis first and then vs studio. To fix this you will
    need to run aspnet_regiis tool to repair your virtual mappings

    Here is a link
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q306005

    --

    Got TidBits?