In Web view, controls not there

Centherod

I created a Web Application. I put all my controls onto
a form. I used labels, text boxes and a button.

When I went to view it in Web view/start without
debugging, none of the text boxes show up as well as the
button doesn't show up either. The labels show up, but
they are all jumbled at the top of the Web Form in browse
view.

When looking at the form in design, it looks as it should.

Originally I didn't have IIS installed, so I installed it
when we reached this chapter.

I have tried re-installing VB.net, totally uninstalling
VB.net then re-installing.

Any ideas?

Cen