in wxPython, how to minimize the window in absence of minimize button?

Erik Bethke

Hello All,

I now have a wx.NO_BORDER frame that I have written dragging code
for... I like my window this way as it looks sleeker and I am now
installing some image buttons.

Now I would like to create a new minimize button from an image, and
then capture that mouse down and cause it to minimize the window...

I can make buttons all day long, despite all of my googling I still
cannot figure out what method I should call with my minimize button...

Please help thank you,
-Erik

Erik Bethke

Damn,

I am dumb...

self.Iconize( True )

Sorry.

But a helpful tip is that the demo code *surrounding* the wxPython demo
is VERY useful, I never looked at that before!