    Thanks, I appreciate your help

    john

    , Jun 10, 2005

  2. Peter Hansen Guest

    wrote:
    > I had installed spambayes with outlook 2003 a while ago and it worked
    > great. Then I did who know what it stopped working. I would click on
    > the 'delete spambayes' toolbar icon but nothing would happen. I clicked
    > on the 'spambayes' icon for options but nothing happened. I uninstalled
    > and reinstalled a number of times with no luck. I just downloaded and
    > installed version 1.1a1 and still no luck. I would love to get this
    > working again.

    The following link might help. Pay particular attention to item 6 under
    "Addin doesn't load", since what you describe is very similar to a
    problem I had which that sequence fixed for me.

    -Peter

    Peter Hansen, Jun 10, 2005

  3. Peter Hansen Guest

    Peter Hansen wrote:
    > The following link might help. Pay particular attention to item 6 under
    > "Addin doesn't load", since what you describe is very similar to a
    > problem I had which that sequence fixed for me.

    Hah! And you thought the link was going to follow in the same message.
    Oh no, that would be _much_ too easy. It is of course in the
    following *message*, specifically this one.

    http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs....utlook2000/docs/troubleshooting.html?rev=HEAD

    <sheepish grin>

    -Peter

    Peter Hansen, Jun 10, 2005