inactive Spambayes w/ Outlook

tendengarci

I had installed spambayes with outlook 2003 a while ago and it worked
great. Then I did who know what it stopped working. I would click on
the 'delete spambayes' toolbar icon but nothing would happen. I clicked
on the 'spambayes' icon for options but nothing happened. I uninstalled
and reinstalled a number of times with no luck. I just downloaded and
installed version 1.1a1 and still no luck. I would love to get this
working again.

Thanks, I appreciate your help

john

Peter Hansen

I had installed spambayes with outlook 2003 a while ago and it worked
great. Then I did who know what it stopped working. I would click on
the 'delete spambayes' toolbar icon but nothing would happen. I clicked
on the 'spambayes' icon for options but nothing happened. I uninstalled
and reinstalled a number of times with no luck. I just downloaded and
installed version 1.1a1 and still no luck. I would love to get this
working again.

The following link might help. Pay particular attention to item 6 under
"Addin doesn't load", since what you describe is very similar to a
problem I had which that sequence fixed for me.

-Peter

Peter Hansen

Peter said:
The following link might help. Pay particular attention to item 6 under
"Addin doesn't load", since what you describe is very similar to a
problem I had which that sequence fixed for me.

Hah! And you thought the link was going to follow in the same message.
Oh no, that would be _much_ too easy. It is of course in the
following *message*, specifically this one.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs....utlook2000/docs/troubleshooting.html?rev=HEAD

<sheepish grin>

-Peter