    name at all.

    Do I need to do something special for my child controls under my custom
    control for their ID's to be influenced by the naming container interface?

    Joel Barsotti, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Hi Joel,

    Implementing the marker interface INamingContainer is enough. Note that your
    control will need to be inserted into the control tree in order to get a
    proper formed unique id. Maybe you could show some code to help the guessing
    game,

    --
    Victor Garcia Aprea
    Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

    "Joel Barsotti" <> wrote in message
    > I'm creating a web custom class and I'm inheriting from the

    InamingContainer
    > class, yet the names of my objects aren't being updated to reflect their

    new

    Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP], Jan 10, 2004