Incident Analysis of the intrusion on helium.ruby-lang.org

Shugo Maeda

--------------enig658DAFDF55F6452B8D2DB5EA

Hi,

As already reported, helium.ruby-lang.org, which is one of the servers
that provided various services relevant to Ruby development, was cracked
by an unauthorized user. We, the ruby-lang.org administrators, are
reporting our analysis of this intrusion and the countermeasures we've
taken.

Please see the following URL:

<URL:http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/report.txt>

Thank you,