Include a file

Discussion in 'HTML' started by EightNineThree, Sep 1, 2003.

    http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/html/design.html#include-file

    --
    Karl Core

    Charles Sweeney says my sig is fine as it is.

    Gram, Sep 1, 2003

  3. EightNineThree

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Gram wrote:
    > Can anyone help with the following?
    >
    > Is there any way to include content from another file throuhgt HTML or
    > Javascript?
    >
    > Thanks for your help.
    >
    > Gram.

    I use javascript to put the menu and footer on all of the pages on my
    site. Go to any of the links in my sig. Additionally, the relevant
    files are:

    http://edmullen.net/styles/footer_root.js
    http://edmullen.net/styles/footer_sub.js
    http://edmullen.net/styles/menu_root.js
    http://edmullen.net/styles/menu_sub.js

    The obvious drawback to this is for users who have javascript turned off.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Feb 23, 2006
  4. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Ed Mullen <> writing in

    > Gram wrote:
    >> Can anyone help with the following?
    >>
    >> Is there any way to include content from another file throuhgt HTML or
    >> Javascript?
    >>
    >> Thanks for your help.

    > I use javascript to put the menu and footer on all of the pages on my
    > site.
    >
    > The obvious drawback to this is for users who have javascript turned off.

    And Google... for now

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info