    want to have to create it as an image. Anything? I've looked to no
    avail.
    Thanks!
    ujjc001, Sep 25, 2005

  2. MS has released a Windows Embedded Font Tool (WEFT) just for this purpose.
    Only IE users will be able to use this method.
    http://www.microsoft.com/typography/WEFT.mspx Of course, this doesn't work
    on non-IE browsers

    Your best bet though may be to create it as an image so you don't have to
    worry about the various embedded font issues.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Sep 25, 2005

  3. ujjc001

    ujjc001 Guest

    I've been thinking that may be the best way. Any resources for that?
    ujjc001, Sep 26, 2005