include an external page or what? And how?

Darko

I'm having a problem that follows:

I'm building an internal network site. The main page should be
customizable, i.e its main part. That main part (in the middle of the
main page) should be made in such way that responsible people can
upload Word, HTML, MHT or whatever file (or, I can force them make MHT,
for an example) so that it shows up the next time page loads.

I could use i-frames for including the page, but I don' like the idea
since they are limited in size (they can't just "spread" all down the
page to look as an integral part of the page, at least as far as I know
it).

What do you suggest? Use a control? Use an iframe with some options?
Read the files char-by-char and include it in an inner html of a
control? Some special asp tag I don't know about, like "require
document" or "include html document" or what?

Thanks in advance

Darko

Jared

Hi

I use this control;

http://freetextbox.com/

It is simple to setup and free. You can save the HTML it produces in
your database, provided you set ValidateRequest='false' in the Page
tag.

Cheers

Jared