Include and lib files for Visual Studio?

xucaen

I am looking for the Python include and lib files for windows. I have a c++ project that I am importing into Visual Studio 2010 (express) and it links python. I need the include and lib files for windows. Where can I get them?
I'd like to use python 3.3.1 if possible.

I found the msi on python.org but is says they don't include source. I am assuming there is a dev sdk or something similar but can't seem to find it.

Andrew Berg

I am looking for the Python include and lib files for windows. I have a c++ project that I am importing into Visual Studio 2010 (express) and it links python. I need the include and lib files for windows. Where can I get them?
I'd like to use python 3.3.1 if possible.
Are they not in the source tarballs or VS debug info files archives on the 3.3.1 download page?

David Robinow

I am looking for the Python include and lib files for windows. I have a
c++ project that I am importing into Visual Studio 2010 (express) and it
links python. I need the include and lib files for windows. Where can I get
them?
I'd like to use python 3.3.1 if possible.

I found the msi on python.org but is says they don't include source. I am
assuming there is a dev sdk or something similar but can't seem to find it.

You are misinterpreting what you are reading. Install the msi. Look in
C:\Python33\include and C:\Python33\libs

Terry Jan Reedy

I am looking for the Python include and lib files for windows. I have a c++ project that I am importing into Visual Studio 2010 (express) and it links python. I need the include and lib files for windows. Where can I get them?
I'd like to use python 3.3.1 if possible.

I found the msi on python.org but is says they don't include source. I am assuming there is a dev sdk or something similar but can't seem to find it.

If you want *everything*, clone hg.python.org/cpython (or something like
that). PCBuild has Windows stuff, including VS .sln files.