    I'd like to use python 3.3.1 if possible.

    I found the msi on python.org but is says they don't include source. I am assuming there is a dev sdk or something similar but can't seem to find it.
    , Apr 20, 2013

  2. Andrew Berg Guest

    On 2013.04.20 15:59, wrote:
    > I am looking for the Python include and lib files for windows. I have a c++ project that I am importing into Visual Studio 2010 (express) and it links python. I need the include and lib files for windows. Where can I get them?
    > I'd like to use python 3.3.1 if possible.

    Are they not in the source tarballs or VS debug info files archives on the 3.3.1 download page?
    --
    CPython 3.3.1 | Windows NT 6.2.9200 / FreeBSD 9.1
    Andrew Berg, Apr 20, 2013

  3. On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 4:59 PM, <> wrote:

    > I am looking for the Python include and lib files for windows. I have a
    > c++ project that I am importing into Visual Studio 2010 (express) and it
    > links python. I need the include and lib files for windows. Where can I get
    > them?
    > I'd like to use python 3.3.1 if possible.
    >
    > I found the msi on python.org but is says they don't include source. I am
    > assuming there is a dev sdk or something similar but can't seem to find it.
    >
    > You are misinterpreting what you are reading. Install the msi. Look in

    C:\Python33\include and C:\Python33\libs
    David Robinow, Apr 20, 2013
  4. On 4/20/2013 4:59 PM, wrote:
    > I am looking for the Python include and lib files for windows. I have a c++ project that I am importing into Visual Studio 2010 (express) and it links python. I need the include and lib files for windows. Where can I get them?
    > I'd like to use python 3.3.1 if possible.
    >
    > I found the msi on python.org but is says they don't include source. I am assuming there is a dev sdk or something similar but can't seem to find it.

    If you want *everything*, clone hg.python.org/cpython (or something like
    that). PCBuild has Windows stuff, including VS .sln files.
    Terry Jan Reedy, Apr 21, 2013