jose

my asp structure is:

Default.asp 'with two iframes
-Page1.asp
-Page2.asp

Page1.asp y Page2.asp:

<!--#include virtual='Include.asp'-->

only for test my Include.asp have 1mb.

to load this my pool finish with 17mb. but if i use only one iframe the pool
have 13mb.

why? any solution for this?

i can't replace the iframe with divs and include include.asp in default.asp

tnk.!!!

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed =?Utf-8?B?am9zZQ==?=
my asp structure is:

Default.asp 'with two iframes
-Page1.asp
-Page2.asp

What about browsers that don't support iframe?
Page1.asp y Page2.asp:

<!--#include virtual='Include.asp'-->

only for test my Include.asp have 1mb.

to load this my pool finish with 17mb. but if i use only one iframe
the pool have 13mb.

why? any solution for this?
URL?

i can't replace the iframe with divs and include include.asp in
default.asp

Why not?

Anthony Jones

jose said:
my asp structure is:

Default.asp 'with two iframes
-Page1.asp
-Page2.asp

Page1.asp y Page2.asp:

<!--#include virtual='Include.asp'-->

only for test my Include.asp have 1mb.

to load this my pool finish with 17mb. but if i use only one iframe the pool
have 13mb.

why? any solution for this?

i can't replace the iframe with divs and include include.asp in default.asp

Try server executing the include.asp instead of using include.

The problem with using an include is that IIS creates a new 'page' by
replacing all the includes with the contents of the source files then
'compiles' the result.

It's also worth just considering whether this is really a problem?
What's in the include asp anyway?