include and memory in apppool

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by jose, Jan 13, 2008.

  1. jose

    jose Guest

    my asp structure is:

    Default.asp 'with two iframes
    -Page1.asp
    -Page2.asp

    Page1.asp y Page2.asp:

    <!--#include virtual='Include.asp'-->

    only for test my Include.asp have 1mb.

    to load this my pool finish with 17mb. but if i use only one iframe the pool
    have 13mb.

    why? any solution for this?

    i can't replace the iframe with divs and include include.asp in default.asp

    tnk.!!!

    jose, Jan 13, 2008

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed =?Utf-8?B?am9zZQ==?=
    <> writing in

    > my asp structure is:
    >
    > Default.asp 'with two iframes
    > -Page1.asp
    > -Page2.asp

    What about browsers that don't support iframe?

    > Page1.asp y Page2.asp:
    >
    ><!--#include virtual='Include.asp'-->
    >
    > only for test my Include.asp have 1mb.
    >
    > to load this my pool finish with 17mb. but if i use only one iframe
    > the pool have 13mb.
    >
    > why? any solution for this?

    URL?

    > i can't replace the iframe with divs and include include.asp in
    > default.asp

    Why not?

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, Jan 13, 2008

  3. "jose" <> wrote in message
    > my asp structure is:
    >
    > Default.asp 'with two iframes
    > -Page1.asp
    > -Page2.asp
    >
    > Page1.asp y Page2.asp:
    >
    > <!--#include virtual='Include.asp'-->
    >
    > only for test my Include.asp have 1mb.
    >
    > to load this my pool finish with 17mb. but if i use only one iframe the

    pool
    > have 13mb.
    >
    > why? any solution for this?
    >
    > i can't replace the iframe with divs and include include.asp in

    default.asp

    Try server executing the include.asp instead of using include.

    The problem with using an include is that IIS creates a new 'page' by
    replacing all the includes with the contents of the source files then
    'compiles' the result.

    It's also worth just considering whether this is really a problem?
    What's in the include asp anyway?

    --
    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

    Anthony Jones, Jan 13, 2008