include another xml in web.xml

quickcur

Hi, I am writing a servlet using the MVC mode. I have a lot
configuration parameters for the servlet. I am thinking about put them
as "ininParamater" in "web.xml". I am wondering if I can put all my
parameters in a seperate xml and include it in my web.xml.

Also, what is the best approach to provide a lot of initial parameters
to the servlet? Is web.xml a good place?

Also, there is API to read initParameters. If I changed the parameters
while the servlet is running, is there API to save the changed
parameters back to web.xml?

Thanks,

qq