    Grey Guest

    I need to use some asp code to generate some html code. Is it possible to include asp code into aspx file?? I mean asp and aspx codes are co-existed in the same page.

    Million thanks
    Grey, Jun 3, 2004

  2. You could include a frame in your ASPX page that contains an ASP page. I doubt you'll get them to work together much more than that though. Any data you want passed between the two pages will likely have to be done via client side code since ASP and ASP.NET don't share any of the same sessions or applications or much of anything really.
    Another option would be to share data between the two through a common database.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jun 3, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Vmlub2RoIEt1bWFyW01TIE1WUF0=?=, Jun 3, 2004