    files. I don't know how to do that. I thought if using placeholder can solve
    the problem and how?

    Thanks.

    Hai Nguyen, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Hai Nguyen

    Tom Kiefer Guest

    Using an asp:placeholder and loading the HTML file contents into that (via
    file IO) would probably work to get you what you're looking for.

    You could also try using Server.Execute of your HTML page within your ASPX
    page. See
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/e...stemwebhttpserverutilityclassexecutetopic.asp
    and/or
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/e...temwebhttpserverutilityclassexecutetopic1.asp

    - Tom Kiefer
    thogek @ earthlink . net

    "Hai Nguyen" <> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone
    >
    > I'm an situation that I don't know how to solve. First, I have several

    files
    > which will be generated from database and saved under html format and

    store
    > in a different folder (this was created by so else which does not include
    > buttons for me).
    >
    > Because I need to include those files into my application. I have used

    this:

    Tom Kiefer, Feb 1, 2004