include / import

worlman385

Is that when ever I want to call any function or use any Class ojbect
/ structure, I will include that .h header file that contain that
Class object?

include <winsock.h>;

It's basically same as Java where I important the Class whenever I
want to use that Class -

import java.lang.String;

Rolf Magnus

Is that when ever I want to call any function or use any Class ojbect
/ structure, I will include that .h header file that contain that
Class object?

Usually, yes.
include <winsock.h>;

Remove that semicolon at the end and add a # at the start.
It's basically same as Java where I important the Class whenever I
want to use that Class -

import java.lang.String;

Not exactly. The preprocessor will just replace an #include directive with
the code that is contained in the header file. So the following compiler
steps just see the whole thing as if you had copied the header's text into
your source file.

Juha Nieminen

Is that when ever I want to call any function or use any Class ojbect
/ structure, I will include that .h header file that contain that
Class object?

include <winsock.h>;

It's not mandatory, but it's the easiest way. (The alternative is more
complicated.)