Include mht in asp

Olaf

Hello there,

don't know if i'm in the correct group, but.... ;)

I have a server with win xp pro, IIS and ASP.

In one asp-file, i want to include an mht-file, but when i do. The whole
mht-file is inserted and messed up. How do i include it?

tia

Olaf

Mark Schupp

What is MHT?
Show the code you have tried and what you got.
Show an example of what you expect to get.