    Comments ?

    Thanks

    Murphy

    Murphy, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Include files are old fashioned.
    Nowdays the best practice is to use user controls instead.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "Murphy" <> wrote in message
    > I have a number of pages that include basic html such as "About" and I

    have
    > delegated the upkeep of these pages to various staff.
    > I am concerned about having the staff edit the aspx file directly as there
    > is more than just the html page content in there and I don't want it

    stuffed

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 23, 2004

  3. Murphy

    clintonG Guest

    Google: "include"+"user control" for results supporttive of Steve's
    comments. It all comes down to the fact that user controls allow
    programmatic inclusion and include directives are cripple-code.

    A well crafted article...

    http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/ASP.NET/Migrating-from-ASP-to-ASP.NET/6/

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher