    There is going to be several applications that includes the same file, so
    the trix ../../../ will not do it for me...

    Christopher Brandsdal

    Christopher Brandsdal, Jul 26, 2004

  2. (a) use file instead of virtual
    (b) this is not unix, use backslashes for local file references

    <!--#include file="D:\binear.no\nova\test.asp"-->

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jul 26, 2004

  3. Thanks, but it still does not work....

    The Include tag looks like this:
    <!--#include file="D:\binaer.no\Nova\test.asp"-->

    but I still get this error:
    -----
    Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

    Include file not found

    /client/test.asp, line 11

    The include file 'D:\binaer.no\Nova\test.asp' was not found.

    -----

    I have used my explorer to find the path, ant it is of caurse right. Tripple
    checked ;) So theres got to be something else strange that I can not
    understand..

    Thank you so much for helping me Aaron! It is a GREAT help for me!

    Christopher Brandsdal, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Are you sure IUSR_machinename has access to that folder?

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jul 26, 2004
  5. Yes, because it is a domain account..
    D:\binaer.no\Nova\test.asp = www.binaer.no/nova/test.asp

    The code is running from
    D:\fagernesweb.no\client\test.asp = www.fagernesweb.no/client/test.asp

    Christopher Brandsdal, Jul 26, 2004
  6. Well, I don't know, since I can't see your machines, I can only take your
    word that IUSR has access. I don't know if anyone will be able to offer you
    any more than that.

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jul 26, 2004
  7. hehe ok thanks!

    But my question was in the first place: is it possible to include for
    instance D:\binaer.no\Nova\test.asp
    And your answer is 'yes':)
    So I think I'll just keep trying till I get it to work ;)
    I'll let you know if I find the solution!

    Christopher Brandsdal, Jul 26, 2004
  8. Christopher Brandsdal

    dave Guest

    Rename the folder name
    binaer.no
    as its contains "." might be creating problem..
    and try aaron's suggessted syntax
    cheers
    dave

    in message