includes and ASP

Trevor

I am writing a mail order site using includes and nested includes for
ASP code.

I have no idea if this is rendered without error in all browsers. Does
anyone have any idea on this?

eg

<!--#include virtual="/baths/aqualisa/rangeAquatapsMenu.asp"-->
<!--#include virtual="/baths/aqualisa/35004Screen.asp"-->
<!--#include virtual="/baths/aqualisa/rangeMenu.asp"-->

The above includes also have includes with standard code for menus.
These menus change from time to time and are generated from database
records.

Trevor

Ray at

Includes are processed on the server, so there will be no difference across
browsers. Whether or not the browsers can interpret the HTML you're using
is another story.

Ray at work