includes and ASP

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Trevor, Aug 25, 2003.

  1. Trevor

    Trevor Guest

    I am writing a mail order site using includes and nested includes for
    ASP code.

    I have no idea if this is rendered without error in all browsers. Does
    anyone have any idea on this?

    eg

    <!--#include virtual="/baths/aqualisa/rangeAquatapsMenu.asp"-->
    <!--#include virtual="/baths/aqualisa/35004Screen.asp"-->
    <!--#include virtual="/baths/aqualisa/rangeMenu.asp"-->

    The above includes also have includes with standard code for menus.
    These menus change from time to time and are generated from database
    records.

    Trevor
    Trevor, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Trevor

    Ray at Guest

    Includes are processed on the server, so there will be no difference across
    browsers. Whether or not the browsers can interpret the HTML you're using
    is another story.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Aug 25, 2003