includes in ASP .NET

Geraldine

I'm coming from an ASP background struggling with .NET ways of doing things
(aka everything seems much harder)

Anyhoo .. I have used include files extensively for code re-usability when
making my ASP pages.

I would like the same ease of use in .NET ..

I often use a codebehind page to separate presentation from logic ... and
find I can import classes (packages ???) but I have to compile all these
what a pain!

I tried making user controls to make headers and footers for the front web
pages ... but had heaps of problems with variable scope ...

Is there a SIMPLE way of including a block of code in an ASPX page ...

Regards Me ....

Kevin Spencer

I'm afraid you'll just have to put up with the discomfort of adapting to the
object-oriented way of doing things. Believe me, after awhile, it becomes
intuitive, and you'll be wondering how you ever managed to get along without
it.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer