Including content in a View in MultiView

Nathan Sokalski

When I include a MultiView control in my application, I receive the
following error:

MultiView cannot have children of type 'Label'. It can only have children
of type View.

I receive the same error (with 'Label' replaced with another control type)
when I use other control types as well. The only type of control that is an
immediate child of my MultiView control is View. The basic layout of my
MultiView control is:

<asp:MultiView ID="mvwDetails" runat="server" ActiveViewIndex="0">
<asp:View>
'the controls that I want displayed for this View
</asp:View>
<asp:View>
'the controls that I want displayed for this View
</asp:View>
<asp:View>
'the controls that I want displayed for this View
</asp:View>
<asp:View>
'the controls that I want displayed for this View
</asp:View>
</asp:MultiView>

If I cannot place anything inside the View tags, how am I supposed to use
MultiView? Is there something I am missing or forgetting? If somebody could
please help me, I would appreciate it. Thanks.