Including Dlls in sub applications

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=, Feb 27, 2007.

  1. Hello all.

    We have an asp.net 1.1 application that sits in the root of IIS. This
    application has the following lines in the web.config:

    <httpModules>
    <!-- Adds our error handler to the HTTP pipeline. -->
    <add name="UehHttpModule" type="ASPUnhandledException.UehHttpModule,
    ASPUnhandledException" />

    <add name="ApplicationEventHandler"
    type="ApplicationEventHandler.Web.AspRequestEventHandlerHttpModule,
    ApplicationEventHandler" />
    </httpModules>

    These are custom objects based on
    http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/archives/000108.html.

    These work fine, however, any asp.net application that sits under this
    application as a sub-application has to have theese 2 dll's included in it's
    bin folder. Without them, these sub apps don't work.

    Why is that, and how could it be fixed?

    Thanks,

    Jon

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=, Feb 27, 2007