including libs by #pragma comment -> order of libs

Christoph

I am including a lib in my c-source by using #pragma comment( lib,
myLib.lib )
-> it works!

I additionally want to set myLib.lib as my first library. Can anybody
help me to set the order of the librarys?

Thanks a lot,
Christoph

Pieter Droogendijk

On 17 Sep 2003 03:19:45 -0700
I am including a lib in my c-source by using #pragma comment( lib,
myLib.lib )

Not using standard C you didn't. The standard says that the effects of a pragma
directive is implementation dependant. Therefore this can't be discussed here
without losing a certain... degree of topicality.

You could best ask in one of the compiler newsgroups.

Richard Bos

I am including a lib in my c-source

This does not make sense.
by using #pragma comment( lib, myLib.lib )

This, like almost all #pragmas, is completely system-dependent.
-> it works!

This sounds like accident.
I additionally want to set myLib.lib as my first library.

This, again, is completely system-specific.
Can anybody help me to set the order of the librarys?

Yes: the manual that came with your compiler. Failing that, a newsgroup
that has managing your specific compiler as its topic, instead of
comp.lang.c, which discusses ISO C.

Richard