Including Multiple xsql files

Discussion in 'XML' started by Phillip, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Phillip

    Phillip Guest

    hi,

    I have a 3 separate xsql files which are used with 3 xsql files to
    generate 3 distinct html pages.

    A request has been made to provide a print all feature where by all 3
    pages are stitched together into one long page - the problem I have is
    that I don't want to have to copy and paste the xsql content into one
    and likewise for the xsl.

    I've tried creating a parent xsql file which uses include-xsql to
    include the 3 other xsql files but this creates a new root element
    which breaks the xsl files.

    Is there a way to do this?

    Thanks,

    Phillip