    (people.delphiforums.com/gjc/crashme.zip) for testing some kernal
    patches.

    Thanks in advance.

    srikanth, Nov 6, 2011

  2. Re: incompatible compilation error built-in function‘execl’

    srikanth <> writes:
    > I am compiling crashme source code on windows using cywin and i am
    > facing some compilation error.
    >
    > Error:crashme.c: In function 'vfork_main':
    > crashme.c:594: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
    > function ‘execl’
    >
    > Though the source code had unistd.h included, but still the error
    > persisting. Kindly help me how to fix this issue.
    >
    > FYI, I am compiling a program called crashme located at
    > (people.delphiforums.com/gjc/crashme.zip) for testing some kernal
    > patches.

    This turns out to be a Unix-specific issue.

    The "#include <unistd.h>" is there, but it's surrounded by "#ifdef
    linux"; Cygwin is not Linux, so "linux" is not defined.

    See the answer I just posted at
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8021829/incompatible-compilation-error-built-in-function-execl/

    Keith Thompson, Nov 6, 2011