    Why does this happen? On other computers this does not happen, but I have
    exact same JDK 1.5 & libs.

    .... I dont understand it...

    Alex Zorin, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Alex Zorin

    Jim Cochrane Guest

    In article <41186287$>, Alex Zorin wrote:
    > Error:
    >
    > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
    > mikera/tyrant/QuestApp, method: gameOver signature: ()V) Incompatible object
    > argument for function call
    >
    > at mikera.tyrant.QuestApplication.main(QuestApplication.java:30)
    >

    > Why does this happen? On other computers this does not happen, but I have
    > exact same JDK 1.5 & libs.

    Post the code in question, please. Most likely no one here is psychic
    enough to guess without code.

    --
    Jim Cochrane;
    [When responding by email, include the term non-spam in the subject line to

    Jim Cochrane, Aug 10, 2004

    <http://mindprod.com/jgloss/errormessages.html#VERIFYERROR>
    > ... I dont understand it...

    One of the many reasons Roedy writ this document..
    <http://mindprod.com/jgloss/errormessages.html#INDEX>

    If that fails, I suggest you follow up
    on Jim's suggestion of a code example
    that displays the behaviour..