Inconsistent behavior of an asp.net button performing a postback when a button is clicked.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mossman, Dec 12, 2005.

  1. Mossman

    Mossman Guest

    Hello,

    I posted this problem in another thread and received no response. I
    need some input at what to look at next. So, if anyone out there as
    any suggestions, please respond to this message.

    I have an ASP.NET button that works for a majority of my customers yet
    a few customers in Mexico are receiving error messages.

    I looked at the trace logs. It is performing a postback and saving
    their information to the DB for all users that are not receiving error
    messages. However, for the customers in Mexico, it is not performing
    postback. Instead, it is performing a GET operation and not a postback
    like it should. Here is HTML script of my button.

    <asp:button id="btnSave" EnableViewState="False" Runat="server"
    CssClass="clsBtnSmall" Text="Save" CausesValidation="False"
    OnCommand="CommandBtn_Click" CommandName="Save">

    This used to work for the customers in Mexico.

    Thanks.

    Mossman, Dec 12, 2005